Your first consultation is a crucial part of your aesthetic journey and we make it a priority that you feel at ease throughout the process.
The consultation is carried out by Mr Ridha personally. He will take time to listen carefully, to understand your aims and desires, before examining you in the presence of a chaperone. He will then discuss the suitable treatment options available, including the risks and benefits, recovery times and expected outcomes.
This will be followed up with an information sheet and letter summarising the consultation discussion. A cooling-off period is given to allow you time to reach an informed decision with regards to how you would like to proceed. Sometimes a second consultation is necessary to ensure that you are fully informed before agreeing to a tailored plan.
Mr Ridha is happy for you to attend with a family member or friend should you feel it necessary or for additional support.
If you have private medical insurance it may be necessary to have a GP referral letter. If you are a self-pay patient then a GP referral letter is not always necessary.
What to Expect at Your Pre-Operative Consultation
During your pre-operative consultation our specialist nurses will perform the following:
- Explain what happens of the day of admission
- To confirm your suitability for an anaesthetic by discussing your medical history and current medications
- Give you guidance as to which medications should be continued or temporarily stopped
- To perform any preoperative investigations that may be required prior to an anaesthetic, such as blood tests, ECG
- Discuss the immediate postoperative period and what to expect
HR Plastic Surgery are Recognised by
Patient Information Sheets
Ask Us a Question
Any questions, enquiries, or just looking for a consultation? Simply send your enquiry here and we will get back to you with a reply promptly. We are always here for you!